Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Farm Cot Activity


Sometimes, when Mummy needs to leave me alone, she would put me in my cot. I would then entertain myself with this farm cot activity that is hung on my cot railing.




I especially like the yellow duckie. I have learnt to pull it down and am amazed by the way it moves up on its own with a "zap zap zap" sound when I release it.





My favourite is this little blue and green donkey. Daddy likes to squeeze the carrot and the squeaky sound it makes never fails to amuse me and bring a smile to my face. He also likes to pull it to play the lullaby. Best of all, I looooove to lick the donkey's ears or suck on its carrot. Yummy! Thanks, Donkey, for sharing your carrot with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home