Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Help! I've been Bugged!


Boohoohoo...I'm down with a cough, fever and running nose today (cough cough). Dr. Saw said that I've been attacked by a virus. Sigh...everytime I see Dr. Saw (sniff sniff), I'm reminded of the horrible jabs that he gave me so I would protest and cry each time Mummy takes me into his office, jabs or no jabs. So today (cough cough), Dr. Saw had to take my temperature thrice to get a correct reading because I wouldn't let him. My temperature? 38.8 C. Quite high, yah (cough cough)? As if that's not bad enough (Ahchoooo!), Dr. Saw gave Mummy 2 bottles filled with orange and pink syrup and ordered her to feed me with them. They taste horrible! Boohoohoo... I hope I'll never have to see him again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home