Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Friday, July 28, 2006

My New Toys

Hurray! I'm up and about today so let's move on to today's topic.

Introducing (drumroll).... the 2 new toys that I got this week.

New Toy # 1: A pink inflatable hammer Auntie Sarah bought from Hong Kong. I love to hold and look at it from different angles, shake it to hear the bell inside jingle, and yes, most of all, lick it. Strange...how come it doesn't taste like strawberry?


New Toy # 2: A polka dotted rocking horse that can be sucked on to my high chair. Mummy bought it from NTUC on Tuesday. Try as I might to remove it, it's stubbornly stuck onto the tray. Mummy says that's a good feature. I guess she's just tired of the fact that she has to pick up my toys each time I drop them from my highchair.


And within 5 minutes of fiddling with the toy, I've figured out my favourite part of it - the horse's tail, which is made from ribbons. I can put the whole thing in my mouth and suck on it!

(Did you notice the way I sit in my highchair in the picture above? Mummy says I sit like an Ah Pek)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home