Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Monday, July 31, 2006

My First Semi Solid Meal

Finally...the long awaited moment has arrived! Mummy gave me my first semi solid meal today! It was long awaited because she bought the cereal 2 weeks ago, but waited only till today to feed me with it. Here are the ingredients:
Mummy's milk and brown rice cereal
Here are other stuff that she needed:
And...the finished product:
Ok...now for the first bite...The taste is not bad at all! I kept opening my mouth, waiting for Mummy to give me more before she was ready with the next spoonful.

The mess I made after the whole feeding:
Not too bad for a beginner, yah?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home