Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wild Wild Wet

Yesterday we went to Wild Wild Wet in Downtown East with Vernice, Celeste, Auntie Rina, Uncle Fuji, Elisha and Hannah. We reached there at about 11 am. It was very sunny and fiery hot.

As usual, I was cautious of the water at first. After about 30 minutes, I was entertaining myself with my elephant-shaped watering can and was thrilled by water splashing here and there in the infant pool. I really had fun riding on the float with Mummy in the ‘river’. At close to 1 pm, afraid that I might get burnt from being too long in the sun, Mummy rinsed and changed me and then I took my nap in the pram. By the time I awoke, it was drizzling and the adults were already enjoying their KFC lunch. After lunch, Uncle Fuji and his family needed to leave so we continued resting. There wasn’t much else we could do because by that time, it was raining cats and dogs! Thank God that the weather was good in the morning so we could play to our hearts’ content.

While waiting for the rain to stop, we had cakes and coffee at Mc Café at Downtown East. Everyone was amused by my ‘head-shaking’ trick. Mummy took this video with Dad's handphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home