Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Changes, Changes, Changes

There seems to be so much changes in my young little life this week. I've been going to Yeh Yeh and Nai Nai's place every day. Mummy says she wants me to get used to spending my day there as she's going back to work soon (boo hoo hoo) and they are going to be my primary caretakers during the weekdays. I've been bathing, napping, and having most of my meals there for the past week. I'm now having my naps in a playpen instead of my cot. Today, I tried having milk in my bottle - something which I've not done for the last 5 months. The milk bottle seems not so obnoxious now. I managed to finish everything in it, although it's a mere 30 - 40 ml of breastmilk. I'm having a ball of a time playing with Yeh Yeh and Nai Nai, and exploring the place on my fours, so much so that I've been having restless nights. Daddy says that I'm probably overstimulated. Everything at Nai Nai's place seems new and fun, except when I'm sleepy or have just woken from my nap. In those moments, nothing would suffice but Mummy's presence and warm cuddles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home