Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Latest Achievements

My latest achievements: sitting up on my own and standing with support.

I'm thrilled by the fact that I can now hold on to the cot railing and pull myself up to a standing position! Yesterday, this episode took place at my morning nap time.

Mummy: Ok, darling, time to sleep (puts me down in the cot).
Me: (Immediately flips over and heads for the cot railing. Then stands up, leaning on the railing for support.)
Mummy: No, it's sleep sleep time, baby. (puts me down again to sleep)
Me: Mummy, just let me practice one more time! (heads for the cot railing and stands up again)
Mummy (very sternly): No, darling, that's dangerous!
Me: (Squeals with delight)

This happened again and again until Mummy finally gave up and put me on my playmat to play. I was so excited over my latest achievement that I was in no mood to nap.

This morning, Mummy and Daddy lowered my cot platform so I wouldn't fall over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home