Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Crying Bout in Church

Mummy, why did you leave me in the hands of unfamiliar people in church today??!! Although they are really nice aunties, and there are many toys and jie jies and gor gors to play with, I still miss you very much! I screamed and screamed but you couldn't hear and you took forever to come!!!
-
Mummy: But Mummy is only downstairs in the sanctuary listening to the sermon, what. And it's only for a mere half an hour. You used to be okay in the cradle roll leh. Only started having separation anxiety these 2 weeks. Sigh....

After the bout of crying, I really couldn't keep my eyes opened during lunch so I dozed off while Mummy, Daddy and Uncle Eric were having their chicken rice, fishball noodles and laksa in a coffeeshop near church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home