Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Have you heard of Baboz?

Mummy got me a blue denim Baboz Baby Chair Harness today! It is used to strap me to a chair - well, almost any chair. Mummy says it's very portable (it comes with a small pouch to fit into) so now she doesn't have to lug along the pram when we go out dining. What's more, I always complain when I'm left in the pram whilst she and Daddy enjoy their food, so she ends up having to balance me on her lap with one hand, and struggle with her food with the other. So with the harness, I can participate during mealtimes and she can eat in peace - a win-win situation!
How do I look in the harness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home