Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Daddy and Mummy wanted to take me outdoors today so after considering a few options, they finally decided on Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately, when we reached there, we found that the part of Botanical Gardens that we wanted to visit was out of bounds so we took a bus to nearby MacRitchie Reservoir after lunch.

It was hot and humid but not really sunny. The first thing I did when we reached there was to have a milk feast while taking a catnap. Then I was up and about and in a better mood to appreciate the beautiful nature that God has so wonderfully created.



We took a short walk along the perimeter of the reservoir and took a rest at a pavillion that extends into the water. The view at the pavillion was fantastic! But before long, the Z monster caught up with me again (All too soon!) and when Mummy noticed that I was rubbing my eyes, she suggested that we should pack up and go so that her darling can take a good nap at home.


Of course, I couldn't wait till I was home! I was knocked out on the bus journey in Mummy's arms while she was also snoozing away, resting her head on Daddy's shoulder.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home