Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Porridge

After 2 months of surviving on cereal and milk, Mummy finally decided to add a new variety to my menu - Porridge. And the debut was this:

Chicken and Pumpkin Porridge
o
Boy! Porridge IS delicious! It delights Mummy everytime I gobble up even the last morsel of this stuff. Now, two weeks after I started on porridge, I can finish one to one and a half small bowl of it and I have it for lunch and dinner, my breakfast being cereal. Each time, Mummy adds 3 to 4 of these ingredients to my porridge: fish, chicken, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, potato, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach and pea.
0
In fact, Daddy's worried that Mummy might be overfeeding me. I seemed to have put on a bit of flesh on my cheeks and tummy recently, according to him. But Mummy says that it's high time that I put on weight, because I haven't done so in the past month. With all the crawling, more calories would certainly serve me well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home