Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vivo City

Yesterday, Daddy and Mummy took me to the most happening place in town - VIVO CITY. You wouldn't believe the crowd that was there, given that it was a Friday afternoon and many of the shops were still not opened. The place is huge and one could easily get lost in this maze of shops.
-
Right outside Vivo City was the big ship, Doulos, which has a bookshop onboard. Mummy went onboard to shop for books while Daddy and I waited at the shopping centre. It was so crowded and stuffy that Mummy nearly fainted! Boy, was she glad that she didn't bring me along. The books were good buy, though. In Vivo City, Mummy bought some more books for me, since I prefer books to toys (I especially love to gnaw on the corners). So these are the new additions to my mini library of books:

Then, we went to Toys R Us. We saw this Elmo doll that was bigger than I! Knowing that Elmo is my favourite Sesame Street character, Mummy wasted no time in taking this picture for me.

Vivo City was too crowded so we went to the quieter Harbourfront Centre for dinner. At the entrance was a gigantic Christmas tree adorned with lights and teddy bears. It was simply eye-catching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home