Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Walking

This week, someone donated 2 walkers to me. On the first day I got them, I was so excited that I was almost 'walking' non-stop. Daddy thinks that the walkers really helped me because today, at Po Po's house, I suddenly released my grip and stood unsupported for quite a few seconds, with thrill and pride written all over my face. Though I've been practicing this on the bed, this is the first time I've consciously done it on hard ground. I repeated this several times and in no time, I took 2 steps forward, then 3, then 4! Of course, after that few steps, I went 'plop' on the floor again. Mummy's hoping that I'll be able to walk by my birthday so that she can stop carrying me so often, and she'll be able to show off my newly-acquired skills at the party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home