Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Birthday Party!

The long-awaited day has finally arrived! Today, I had my very own birthday party! It was a small party held at the function room at Erica Ah Yee's house. Only the family, our CG, and Uncle Eric were there. Of course, there was food, music, balloons, banners and a cake but on top of that, there was a baby corner, posters about me, and paper pasted on the wall where the kids could doodle with the crayons provided. Mother thought that since there would be quite a number of babies and kids, there ought to be something to keep them occupied. I bet the kids did have a lot of fun drawing and writing on the big sheets of paper.
s
Prior to the party today, I did not take any naps at all, probably have been infected by the excitement in the air. Since everyone was busy putting up the decoration, how could I be left out? It's MY party! As a result, 45 minutes into the party, I was so sleepy that when Mummy was carrying and rocking me, I could hardly keep my eyes opened and dozed off in her arms! And I slept half of my party away! When I awoke, I only had time for a quick dinner, and then it was cake-cutting time! Seems like I've missed out most of the fun in the party!
d
A BIG THANK YOU to all who were there and for all the wonderful presents. May God bless you richly, just as you've blessed me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home