Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Sick!

I made a visit to Dr Khoo today. Have been coughing and feeling uncomfortable for the past 2 nights. This morning, I developed running nose and a temperature. Mummy's afraid that if it gets worse, there'll be no doctor to see in the next few days, due to the CNY hols. After waiting for about an hour, we finally entered Dr Khoo's office and her diagnosis was that I've caught the flu bug (probably from Daddy, who has just recovered). Mummy's relieved of her guilt because she had thought that my cough was a result of the oranges she had been feeding me. She took leave to take care of me so today, we stayed home, didn't go to Nai Nai's place. After the visit to the doctor, Mummy quickly made breakfast for me (which was almost 2 hours overdue), fed me, bathed me, and put me down for a nap. And I slept for a good 2 and a half hours. Didn't sleep well last night because of the coughing and phlegm. Hope tonight would be better after taking the cough syrup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home