Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My First Word

Mummy was on the phone with Po Po tonight and discussing how I had progressed as compared to my peers. Mummy commented that though faster in my psychomotor development, I'm pretty slow in my speech. While my friends already has had some vocabulary to boast about, I'm still speechless. Usually, when Mummy says "Call Mama", I'll go "Pa-pa-pa-pa".

Much to Mummy's delight, when she requested for that again tonight, guess what I said? Yeh, I went "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma". She tried it a few more times and I gave her the same reply (though the number of syllables differs each time)! Mummy says it sounds soooooo soothing to her ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home