Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Library Card

Today Mummy registered me as a member of National Library Board. She read in the website that even newborns can become members under the Born To Read, Read To Bond Programme so today we went to get my library card done, and got a free small goodie bag upon registration. Then Mummy asked the librarian whether there were any baby books in the library and was directed to a little corner in the Children's Section. That was when Mummy discovered for the first time that there is quite a good selection of baby board books in the library. I went wild browsing one book after another, while Mummy selected 4 books for me, 2 Chinese books so that Nai Nai can read to me, and 2 English books. How glad Mummy was! She told Daddy that we don't have to waste money buying books anymore. Just borrow from the library! The selection is great and it is free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home