Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mummy's Pride & Joy

Mummy created this blog to share snippets of my growing up. Time whizzes by so quickly and so much is happening every day that these precious memories would soon fade away if they're not put down in words.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Missing Dad

Daddy wasn't home last night! According to Mummy, he had to attend a school camp. There's no way I would go to bed without seeing my Papa for the day. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly cried rather loudly and Mummy was pretty puzzled. Then she asked, "You miss Papa, is it?", and I pointed to the door several times, expecting to see Papa coming home, but he was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't until Mummy called Daddy on the phone and allowed him to talk to me that I finally fell asleep without much fussing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home